Sunday, June 8, 2008

I've been tagged!

Wow! I've been tagged (first time) by Allison at The Neon Celery Kitchen. Thank you, Allison. Apparently, I'm to answer several questions about myself and then pass it on. So here goes...

The rules: Each participant answers questions about him or herself. At the end of the post the participant tags 5 people. Their names are posted letting them know they've been tagged. They then have to read the participant's blog. The tagged lets the tagger know when she's posted her answers.

What was I doing ten years ago? Ten years ago I was working and pregnant with my first child. I guess I was "nesting" ten years ago (and worrying a lot, reading every book I could get my hands on about babies and *shudder* childbirth).

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today: I wish I could say I had a to-do list. As a stay-at-home-mom, to-do lists are optional, especially in summer. Hmmm, let's see... entertain the kids, clean the kitchen, tackle some of the items in my paperwork-to-be-attended-to pile, go to the library. Tomorrow I might have a better to-do list, lol.

Snacks I enjoy: chocolate, buttery popcorn, bananas with cashews, chips and salsa

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: whew! so many... buy houses for all of my and hubby's family members, send underprivileged kids to college, have a first-class kitchen (rest of the house... optional, lol), probably travel a lot.

Places I have lived: Cheyenne, WY, Golden, CO, Berkeley, CA, Port Arthur, TX, Cleveland, OH

Jobs I have had: salad girl in a restaurant, selling clothes at the jeans store in the mall, ground water tester, refinery process engineer, controls engineer.

And finally, the bloggers that I have tagged...

Becke at Columbus Foodie
Carmella and Carlo at The Food Duo
Katrina at She Bake
Winnie at Just Like Stella Used to Make
Lauren at Upper East Side Chronicle

No comments: