Saturday, September 6, 2008

August Recipe Roundup (and June and July)

I don’t know how long this blog thing is going to last, but in the event that I’m doing this years from now, I thought I’d take a moment and look back each month and rate the recipes. Because we all know I won’t actually remember!

For August, my favorites were as follows, with a tie for first:

1. Congo Bars
1. Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti
2. Cherry Pie
3. Granola Grabbers
4. Blueberry Sour Cream Ice cream
5. Toffee Crumb Bars

For July, I’d say my favorites are as follows. It was tough ranking them, there were some great recipes:

1. Blueberry Pie
2. Summer Fruit Galette
3. Cinnamon Rolls
4. Pecan Tart
5. Famous Hammus Chocolate Chip Cookies

For June:

1. La Palette Strawberry Tart
2. Fresh Apple Cookies
3. Lemon (-Lime) Meringue Tart
4. Danish Braid

Over and out!

No comments: